Your Prices Have NOT Been Raised!
5-PACK of 22 Key LCD Phones 1090020 Blk NEC DSX-40 DSX-80 DSX-1090020-5pk
The 22-button display telephone features a large 3 line-by-24 character alphanumeric display with 4 interactive soft keys for intuitive feature access. It also provides 10 personal speed dial bin keys, 12 programmable feature keys and 12 fixed function keys for streamlined operation. Additionally, this telephone offers a headset jack and built-in speakerphone. Unique features include dual LEDs, a Ring/Message Lamp (to show ringing, Caller ID, and voice mail messages), built-in wall mounting, and an innovative two position angle adjustment.
- 3 line alpha type x 24 character LCD Display
- 4 Interactive soft keys under LCD Display
- 12 Programmable dual LED keys
- 12 Fixed keys
- 10 Programmable speed dial or feature keys
- Built-in half-duplex hands free speaker phone
- Message lamp
- RJ-10 built-in headset jack
- Built-in wall mount
- 2 position built-in angle adjustable base
- Fixed keys Feature:
- Voice Mail (Optional Voice Mail Card needed)
- Auto Redial
- Do not disturb
- Volume up-down
- All Equipment is Brand New w/2 Year Factory Warranty
This interactive tutorial guides you step-by-step through all the Telephone and IntraMail features available on this DSX telephone (Optional Voice Mail Card needed for Vmail features). Just click on the feature you want to review and follow the instructions for an enjoyable and informative tour through the DSX features.
This tutorial requiresFlash Player.
Using the DSX Telephone Desk Stand
- Adjusting the built-in telephone desk stand.
- Installing the handset cord to the telephone desk stand.
- Installing the line cord to the telephone desk stand.
- Removing and reinstalling the telephone faceplate.
Wall-Mounting a DSX Telephone